Other views call entity drawing functions, which are in vizEntities.
- Draws handles for voters and candidates.
- CircleGraphic makes a circle.
- SquareGraphic makes an animated square and shows stats.
- EntityGraphic translates entity positions in x and y between view and sim.
- Tooltips are generated by clicks on an entity or a blank space.
- In the future, this should be simplified to only be responsible for the handles and setRenderer should be removed.
CandidateView has two components: a CandidateGraphic and a Candidate.
CandidateGraphic renders the square handle and clicks and draws data.
CandidateViewList mirrors CandidateList and adds management for CandidateGraphics.
Similar to VizCandidates except two additional components for rendering shapes.
CandidateDnRenderer renders the shape of CandidateDn.
CandidateDnRendererList mirrors CandidateDnList and adds rendering shapes.
Has everything from VizCandidateDns
- TestVoter: analogous to VoterShape
- TestVoterGraphic: analogous to VoterGraphic.
- TestVoterView has two componets: testVoter and TestVoterGraphic.