Here’s a big list of things I want in the future.
- Parent Page: index
- Need to allow other strategies when casting vote. Perhaps judging on a universal scale is a strategy in some situation. Definitely need to consider polls.
- Clicking on a tooltip outside the screen doesn’t work.
- Use React, or Vue, or something rather than custom buttons.
- Gaussian voters
- Animate +1 rising from candidate when they become winner.
- For multi-round methods, maybe also show comparisons between candidates in each round.
- We should not be using an object oriented approach like passing VoterViewList and CandidateViewList to a viz function. It’s too confusing and it seems to cross the boundary between simulation model and visualization. We should instead pass data to a viz function.
- Make test directory outside of src. maybe also put index.html there too, since that is the test I run when developing the code.